By using the Secomapp website – http://www.secomapp.com (“Website”) and all Shopify Apps operated by Secomapp ( “Apps”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. You will not use the Website or Apps (“Service”) for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website or Apps you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website or Apps.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email and Our Support System.
- You understand that Secomapp uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Secomapp.
- Secomapp does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Secomapp shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Secomapp has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- Data accuracy:
Secomapp shall have no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of data uploaded to the System by Customer, including without limitation Customer Data and any other data uploaded by Users. In addition, Secomapp shall not be responsible or liable for any affiliate commission payment calculation errors in connection with PayPal or other online payments made in reliance on the reports generated from the use of the System or of any application programming interface keys generated by the System.
Credit card details
Secomapp will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on Secomapp website.ư
All our premium apps offer free trial. We do not provide refunds after your payment has been approved.
Change of Use
Secomapp reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to:
- Change, modify or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Service or any part of it without notice and you confirm that the Service shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]